The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka was established in the year 2013 by the Children’s Education Society. The college is located 25km from central Bangalore towards Hosur. Multi-specialty teaching hospital having 750 beds and offering services ranging from Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Preventive & Social Medicine.
The Oxford Medical College is a teaching multi-specialty hospital has 750 beds out of which 300 beds are fully functioned at present and offers services in specialties like General Medicine, TB & Chest diseases Psychiatry, Dermatology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynecology. Central Diagnostic laboratories (Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology), Radiology, Blood Bank, Pharmacy, Casualty and Ambulance services are available round the clock. Hospital is also having state-of the art laminar operation theaters, Intensive care area units (ICU, ICCU, PICU/NICU) & labour rooms. For all the patients the hospital is providing free registration, consultation, Medicine and Food.
Courses Available :
Undergraduate – M.B.B.S. [150 seats]
Discuss your requirements.
Contact Us : 07353953203 or 09731775760 [WhatsApp/Hike]
Mail Us : contact [at] admissionssquare.in
Fill Contact Form, Click here. We will get back to you for further details.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in The Oxford Medical College:
2 years P.U.C. Examination conducted by the P.U.C. Board, Karnataka with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in 3 subjects and also English as compulsory subject.
- 1st year of the 3 years degree course of recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an “University Examination”.
- B.Sc., Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than 2 of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, English.
Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English provided that :
– In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination to medical course, a candidate must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.
– In case of admission on the basis of a competitive Entrance Examination to Medical course, a candidate must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination.
– However, for SC/ST and Category-1 candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
- Candidate should obtain eligibility certificate from RGUHS before admission.
NRIs / Foreign Nationals
- Examinations recognized as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences are :
– Britain : G.C.E. examination of U.K with passes in 5 subjects at least at Ordinary level and 2 subjects at Advanced Level or 4 subjects at Ordinary Level and 3 subjects at Advanced Level.
– Kuwait : General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (12 year course) conducted by the Ministry of Education Kuwait.
– United Arab Emirates : General Secondary Education Certificate awarded by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates.
– U.S.A. : 12 year High School Diploma of U.S.A.
– Iran :
Secondary School Certificate Examination (Community School Tehran).
Sixth Year Certificate of Secondary Schools (Ministry of Education & Training).
4th Year Diploma of the Secondary Schools. (12 year course offered under the new pattern of school education).
– Malaysia :
Malaysian Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge Local Exams).
Higher School Certificate Exam (University of Cambridge Local Exams syndicate in collaboration with University of Malaysia and University of Singapore)
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia / Sijil High School Graduation Diploma (International School of Kuala Lumpur).
- NRI students should obtain eligibility certificate from association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Prior Eligibility Certificates should be obtained from RGUHS.
Facilities : Central Library, Lecture Hall, Hostel for boys & girls, Sports (indoor & outdoor), Gymnasium, Cafeteria.
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre.
Yadavanahalli, Attibele Hobli, Anekal Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562107