Recognition: Recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences was established in the year 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha.
On 30.11.1980 the Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri. R Gundu Rao laid the foundation stone of the Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital in the premises of the Sangha and announced the grant of vacant land in Banashankari to be used for the construction of college building and hostels. Thereafter, the Sangha appointed Dr. M Basavaraju, Professor of Physiology as the principal on 1.1.1981 and other staff by March 1981 and classes were started regularly from the 16th of March 1981. Since then 16th March is observed every year as KIMS Day. The Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the Institute was held in the year 2006. A Magnificent college building to mark the centenary celebrations of the Vokkaligara Sangha and the Silver Jubilee of KIMS has been built at the Banashankari Campus.
Under Graduate – MBBS 
Post Graduate –
- MD (Anatomy , Anaesthesiology , Bio-Chemistry , Dermatology , Forensic Medicine , General Medicine , Microbiology , Paediatrics , Pathology , Pharmacology , Radio Diagnosis , Community Medicine , Emergency Medicine , Psychiatry , Physiology ).
- MS (ENT , General Surgery , Orthopedics , Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Ophthalmology ).
- Diploma (Anaesthesiology , Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Ophthalmology , Orthopedics , Radio-Diagnosis , Pathology , Paediatrics , ENT .
- Fellowship Course (Medical Cosmetology in Dermatology ).
Note: Numbers in [brackets] signifies total available seats. [icegram campaigns=”1106″]
Discuss your requirements.
- Contact Us : 07353953203 or 09731775760
- Mail Us : contact [at] admissionssquare.in (Replace [at] with @ before sending mails)
- Fill Contact Form, Click here. We will get back to you for further details.
Facilities: Scientific and Research Activities, Hostel, Transportation, Canteen, Sports and Leisure, Gym, Library, Medical Insurance.
Address: Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore-560 070, Karnataka, India