NEET 2017 - UG
The NEET 2017 also known as ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ 2017 is to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admissions to Undergraduate M.B.B.S & B.D.S courses in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established by an Act of Parliament e.g. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
Steps to fill NEET 2017 - UG Application Form Online:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Upload photo and signature*
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
Last date to fill NEET 2017 - UG Online Application
- A maximum of 03 (Three) attempts is allowed for every candidate. The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology.
- For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in the qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. The PWD persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
- Indian Nationals, NonResident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET 2017 - UG & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- The upper age limit of the candidates has been fixed 25 years on the date of conduct of examination in which five-year relaxation has been given to the reserved category candidates. There shall be three attempts available uniformly for all the candidates in NEET examination.
For Unreserved Category - born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001
For Reserved Category - born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
- Aadhar Number is required to fill up the online application of NEET 2017 for the candidates of all states except J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya.
Fees Payment Details
For Unreserved / OBC - INR 1400
For /PH - INR 750
Payment of fees can be made by one of the below-mentioned modes:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking/UPI
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers
For further details and information regarding admission through Management Quota/N.R.I Quota after qualifying NEET 2017 UG, please click here.
You may directly contact at +91 7353953203 or 9731775760 (WhatsApp) for immediate consultation.