Jee main 2014 form submission dates extended
CBSE has extended the last date to fill up online application form till 6th of January 2014. The extension for the submission dates comes into effect as CBSE recevied a request from the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh to participate in the JEE (Main) 2014 examinations, after the processing for application forms had started since last November, 2013. This brings a sigh of relief for all the students who missed their chance to fill the application form in due time.
- Last date to submit the completed application form: 06-01-2014
- Date for Pen & Paper based examination: 06-04-2014
- Dates for Computer based Online Examinations: 09-04-2014, 11-04-2014, 12-04-2014, 19-04-2014
To fill in the application form, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you qualify for the JEE exams as per the eligibility criteria set by JEE(Main), JEE(Advanced) and the participating State Institutions.
- Visit the JEE site i.e., www.jeemain.nic.in
- Apply Online. There is no manual procedure to apply separately. Follow these steps to ensure you do it correctly.
- Click on “Apply for JEE (Main) -2014” red color button upon landing on the home page of www.jeemain.nic.in
- Then Click the “Apply for JEE (Main) -2014” blue color button.
- An instruction page would appear, which you should read carefully, as it contains the details for successful application for the JEE exams.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Proceed to apply online” button.
- This brings the online application form, which needs to be filled very carefully, without and hurry. Fill all the 3 pages, by updating your personal details, uploading required images and paying the required fees, and click submit to receive your Application Number. Easy right!!
Note: For detailed instructions and dates regarding the JEE exams 2014, please visit the concerned site from the JEE Council (www.jeemain.nic.in).