NEET MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination for Dental PG courses offered in government, private and deemed dental colleges of India. For Academic Session 2017 – 2018, all aspirants will have to qualify NEET MDS exam to be accepted in any state or institutional level MDS courses. No other entrance exam, either at state or institutional level, will be valid for entry to MDS.
Admission to Postgraduate Dental Courses for the academic session 2017-2018 will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana)
- MDS Diploma courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country.
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
Steps to fill NEET MDS 2017 Application Form Online:
- Online registration by creating a profile.
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
- The candidate must be an Indian National /Person of India Origin /Overseas Citizen of India card holder possessing BDS degree from a Dental College recognized by the Government of India under the Dentist Act, 1948 and has obtained provisional or permanent BDS registration and has completed one year (12 months) of compulsory rotatory internship in an approved /recognized Dental College to be eligible to appear in NEET MDS 2017.
- A candidate can register and appear for NEET MDS 2017 only once for admission to the academic year 2017-2018.
- Candidates who have studied/passed BDS from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana shall be eligible to apply for admission. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit.
- The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
Fees Payment Details
For General / OBC – INR 3750/-
For SC/ST/PWD(PH) – INR 2750/-
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination or declared ineligible will forfeit their examination fee.
- FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR NEET-MDS IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE OR CANDIDATE IS UNABLE TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION.
For further details and information regarding admission through Management Quota/N.R.I Quota after qualifying NEET MDS 2017, please click here.
You may directly contact at +91 7353953203 or 9731775760 (WhatsApp) for immediate consultation.